Phone:01975-223548,226035(Fax) & 226435
Govt. P.G. College Una (H.P.)
In the modern and contemporary set up, the college are supposed to be the center of learning which give emphasis on education as a means for achieving personal growth and development.
Some of the key functions of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameter for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality – related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes /activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of institution for coordinating quality activities including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution;
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC , to be submitted to NAAC;
- Any other assignment by the Principal